Thursday, April 16, 2015

Things I will miss..

First -- just digesting shocking news that our good friends, who have girls in both my girls' classes, are moving to Chicago!

Anyway, here's my list for today:

Things I will miss most about Seattle:

The little Library up the street that I steal books from almost daily!
* The beautiful weather all year round and no snow!
* The Wren Family (if you live here, you'll know what I mean)


Things I will NOT miss:

*The extra hour in the morning and extra 3 hours in the afternoon where my preschooler has to be home. (This is especially noticeable during these last moving days)
*Carpool.
*Parking my car on the street and walking the 2 minutes to my house and all the gate codes. Oh, I will really enjoy that driveway [in Providence].


7 comments:

  1. Ahem... You forgot the Joneses. ;) Just kidding. But seriously, we're going to miss you guys!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cuz I won't miss you. (Good friends can joke like that.)

      Delete
  2. and you will not miss that tiny excuse for a kitchen, will you??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually the above comment is from Mom..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it didn't sound much like Abba's kind of comment. Yes - I will not miss my tiny excuse for a kitchen and I will not miss having to clean 3 bathrooms!

      Delete
  4. I am working towards licensing the preschool and making afternoons are real possibility. But you will miss that...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I commented on this before, but maybe not. I'm so touched that we made your list (?)...you almost made me cry!

    ReplyDelete